Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Winners For Sketch 265!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Breelin from Craft-Somnia Momma

So many wonderful cards to choose from this week but I have chosen Breelin's wonderful Christmas card for Queen. I adore the little festive scene she has created with her diecuts and the combination of colour she has used are just gorgeous together.  Add in texture, bling and falling snow - these all make for a fabulous card!

 Congratulations, Breelin, you are the Queen of Clean!






Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!

5 comments:

brrenwick said...

Thank you Narelle! This made my morning :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

The cards in the gallery were especially fabulous... Thank you Karren, for choosing my card. I put a very large dose of heart into it, and I appreciate the recognition. It's an honor to be in the same space with these wonderful crafters.

Nance Leedy said...

Thank you so much, Jen! It's an honor to be selected and I am tickled pink! ((Hugs))

cm said...

What a lovely assortment of cards and how thrilled I am to see mine in the mix! Congratulations all around and an especial thank you to Kim! So glad my card made you smile!
~carol

Rosemary said...

congrats to this week's "queen of clean" and to all the other HMs!! thanks so much cecile for picking my card for an HM!!