Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Winners For Sketch 245!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Mary from My Other World


Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch.  The gallery was positively alive with your creativity!  I chose Mary's card this week because I loved how she combined subtle colors and several layers to create a card with so many thing to see.  The textured background, the sequins, and rhinestones really draw your eye in to the leaves, butterflies, and die cut layer.  Congratulations Mary!  You are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Rita!



7 comments:

cm said...

Congratulations to Mary: stunning card! Cheers and applause for those in the gallery, and how honoured I am to see my card in the mix! Thank you, Shannon! So thrilled you like my card!
~carol

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for the pick this week Amy! That made my day. Beautiful creations by everyone, awesome gallery! :)

Sandi MacIver said...

aw, thanks Narelle for the pick, how exciting!....another week of amazing creations in the gallery, thanks for sharing everyone.

I Card Everyone said...

Cecile you made my day! Congrats to Mary, and all of those in the gallery this week! SO much beauty 'round here!
=]

Maria Valente said...

Wow... I'm so happy for being the queen this time! It feels great! Thank you very much
Congrats to all other winners too
Hugs

Wanda Cullen said...

So many wonderful cards in the gallery, so it's a real honor to have my card given a shout out by Karren! Congrats to queen Mary!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So thrilled to see my card up there with all that amazing talent.
Thank you so much Jen.
xxx