Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Winners For Sketch 86

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Amy has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Valerie Stangle

Wow!  We had a lot of entries in the gallery this week and I enjoyed looking at every single one.  When it was time to pick the queen I had a hard time narrowing it down, but I kept coming back to Valerie's card.  The speech bubbles and the gray card stock are right on trend, and I love the colors and her dsp choices.  This is one fun card with so many great details.

Congratulations Valerie!  You are the Queen of Clean this week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Jennifer Timko!


5 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card! I'm looking forward to the next sketch and finding the time to play along. :)

scrappingnana said...

Congrats to Valerie and to the Princess. Thanks Jen for choosing my card.
JoAnn B.

Jo Hooper said...

Thanks for choosing my card I am really chuffed. Jo x

Claire said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card Linda - I've never been a princess before (although my husband would beg to differ...) Congrats to all - beautiful cards!

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks for selecting my card, Narelle! Congrats to all the winners, awesome cards!