Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Winners For Sketch 84

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Linda has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  Donna at Dat's My Style

Wow!  I had so much fun seeing what everyone created using my sketch!  It was so hard to pick a Queen this week!  When my eyes kept coming back to Donna's card, I knew I had my winner!  Was it her great mix of patterns, bold stripes, great color combination or her awesome stitching?  All of that and more!  What a fabulous fresh and clean card!

Congratulations Donna!  You are the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Narelle!


4 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you for choosing my card for last week's challenge. This is such an honour.

Karen Szczepkowski said...

I love playing! Thanks for choosing my card.

Stempelomi said...

Thanks a lot for choosing my card! :))

Kim S said...

Thank you all!!