Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Winners For Sketch 244!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jen W. from JENerally Speaking


As hoped, you shared so many amazing projects with us this week!  Thank you for sharing your talents and inspiration!  This card spoke to me on multiple levels.  First, the amazing shading on the sponged oval is stunning and I love the sun and cloud images!  But the message in the sentiment really spoke to me.  Congratulations Jen!  You are the Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!



4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Jen, thank you so much for making me the Queen of Clean and congrats to all the other winners! :D

cm said...

Congratulations to Jen on her Queen of Clean win; her card is sheer delight! Applauding the Honourable Mentions and soooo thrilled to see my card in the mix! Thank you, Cécile! You've made my day sparkle!
~carol

Shawna said...

Thank you so much Karren for choosing my card as a fav.. I am so touched to be your pick... Also congrats to Jen!! L-O-V-E your card and the win is well deserved.. Congrats also the other winners! It is a privilege to be among such talent..

Tammy said...

What a great group of cards! So excited to be among them!! THANK YOU!!!