Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Winners For Sketch 238!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Jacquie from What did I do today?



It's always so many fun to look through the entire gallery. I'm always amazed how the same sketch can be made cute or elegant, soft or bold, childish or loving or sympathetic.  This week, I fell in love with Jacquie's card. I love the mix of dies, textures and colors. The black, white and red pop on the kraft, and the whole grouping is softened by the felt and the pearls. Congratulations, Jacquie, you are the Queen of Clean! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!



7 comments:

cm said...

Congratulations, Jacquie; your xoxo's card is sheer delight! A round of applause to the other winners; I'm thrilled and honoured to see my card in the mix! THANK YOU, Jen T: I'm so glad my cacti made you smile!
~carol

Tina M said...

all of these cards are FANTASTIC! thank you for the inspiration and pssst they are all on my pinterest!

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm honored to be the Queen this week! Congrats to all the HMs for your terrific cards!

Diane Jaquay said...

Thank you, Narelle, for choosing my card, I really loved this sketch! Congrats to the queen, Jacquie, and all the princesses, wonderful work!!!

Cindy Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Beach said...

Well, I needed to edit my comment so I'm posting it again. :->
Shout out to Jacquie on a fabulous card, I love the details, bold colors and the circle of pearls.
Thanks so much, Amy for choosing my card. I'm so happy to be among this group of inspiring stampers.

Claire said...

Congrats Jacquie - love your card! Thanks so much for picking my card Karren - congrats everyone!