Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Winners For Sketch 182!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Nina-Marie from Nina-Marie Design
You Rock Kiddo_1

Another amazing week of stunning cards!  You guys really make our sketches shine.   :)    I loved so many of the entries and it was hard to pick just one.   Nina-Marie really caught my eye with her amazing sky and moon, so I just had to pick her as our queen this week.   She got in some many details and so much texture while still keeping her card clean.  I just love it!   Congratulations, Nina-Marie! 


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


10 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations ladies . . . all well deserved winners! Thanks to the DT again! Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a winner, everyone makes such gorgeous cards, it must be impossible to choose winners each week! :)

SonjaK said...

Oh wow! So happy my projects is among the featured ones. Congrats to all the other winners. Especially to Nina-Marie with her truly awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, ladies! All gorgeous creations!! I would hate to have to pick, I tell ya...such talented stampers!

Sandi MacIver said...

Great Pics, what an amazing group of talented stampers

Mynn xx said...

THANK YOU for choosing my card, Jen B.! Congrats to all the other winners, too! HUGS to all! :) Mynn xx

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks so much Narelle was choosing my card :) Congrats to everyone, fantastic cards :) Ax

Ela said...

Thanks to all of you, espescially Jen for chosing me. And congrats to all the other winners. You're cards are amazing!
Love
Ela

Claire said...

Fabulous card Nina-Marie! Thanks for the shout out Cindy and congrats to all! Looking forward to the next lot of lovely inspiration from the DT...

Tricia T said...

Oooo - thank you, Linda, for featuring my card! What a fun start to my day! ~ Tricia