Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Winners For Sketch 179!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Colleen Begley from Colleen's Creative Corner

I loved seeing the variety of cards in the gallery this week.  Y'all did so many different things with this sketch.  I ended up choosing Colleen's card because I love everything about it -- the stenciled, layered background, the tiny sequins, the coloring, the paper piecing...so many things to admire and examine. It's a little work of art.  Congratulations, Colleen!  You are our Queen of Clean this week.
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!


8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Linda, for the shout-out, and congrats to Colleen! I loved her card! Everyone's cards were wonderful!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Many congratulations to the well deserved winners! Hazel xx

Dawn Easton said...

OH wow! Thanks Cindy for choosing my card as your favourite this week!! It felt good to get back stamping after my move and your sketch was the first thing I wanted to do!! Congrats to all the other winners!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats to our Queen of Clean- Colleen- your card is adorable!! Congrats to all of the Princesses- your cards are fabulous as well, and thanks, Narelle for including my card as your choice this week :-)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats to Colleen and all of the winners! Thanks, Karren for the shout out!

Jane Knudsen said...

Congratulations to Colleen and all the other winners! Thank you to Kim for picking me today! You could have knocked me over with a feather! Thank you!

Colleen Begley said...

OH WOW! I just got home from work and saw this. Thanks Amy for choosing my card. It was super fun to make. Congrats! to all the of the other winners this week as well.

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, Colleen, and all the HM's this week! Great cards all around!!