Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Winners For Sketch 152!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Dena J of Stampin' Mim


Thanks to all of you who played along with my sketch this week!  Choosing a winner is always a daunting task, but this week a card caught my eye and I knew it was the card I would pick.  Dena J's beautiful thank you card has gorgeous falls colors and textures, and her choice of embellishments complement the overall design to perfection.  Congrats, Dena J, your my choice for the Queen of Clean this week!
     



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Brum!


6 comments:

Dena J said...

Thank you so much for the honor of being 'Queen'!! It is always so fun to wait for the new sketches and see the amazing creativity of crafters out there. They inspire me. Thanks for marvelous sketches and encouragement.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much Jen B, I am so glad you liked my card!

Lovely card Dena, congrats on being Queen, it's well deserved!

All the cards chosen are just wonderful, it's an honor to be chosen among them!

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much Jen T for choosing my card - you made my day! :)
Fabulous entries--congrats to Dena J & all the honorable mentions!

Windy Ellard said...

Thank you Linda..I enjoyed making that card and doing something different. Congrats to the other chosen ones!

Jan said...

Thank you so much Narelle - so glad you like my card :-)
Congrats to Dena - such a fabulous card!
And congrats to all the other Honourable Mentions this week - your cards are gorgeous! And so many great cards in the Gallery this week too:-)

Leslie Hanna said...

Thank you Cindy L for choosing my card! Congratulations to all the other ladies - great projects!