Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Winners For Sketch 151

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Kim has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Torico of Stamparadise

It always amazes me what a variety of cards are made based on a single sketch.   The gallery is full of styles and colors and themes.  It makes it very hard to pick a queen, but Torico's little angel peeking out of that frame is just the sweetest!  I love the simple patterns on the frame, highlighted so well by the bold stripe.  And those beautifully shaded stars are the ultimate accent!  Congrats, Torico, you have created a very sweet and charming card!
    



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Hall!


6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, thanks so much, Jen, for the pick! ALL the winners' creations are just lovely!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks so very much! I was worried I made the sketch unrecognizable but I guess Rita could see it :) Thanks again!

Deanne :)

Heidi Weaver said...

Thank you, Jen T. for the pick. I am thrilled to have my card among such talented people's cards. What a difficult job you had with so many participants. Thanks again. I love your challenges.

Torico said...

Thank you Kim for picking my card!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thank you, Linda, for choosing my card! You are so super sweet!!! So many amazing creations in the gallery every week, and I'm always inspired by Freshly Made Sketches and the DT samples!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!

Angela said...

Thank you so much Jen M.! What an honor to be a favorite! The Design team rocks and Congrats to all of the winning projects!