Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Winners For Sketch 142!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jennifer has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Shannon Jaramillo from EZ Peasy Cards


Thank you guys so much for creating such amazing cards this week!  We had a great turn out! I had a hard time deciding which of the cards was my favourite.  I really do love the white background of Shannon's card!  I love how she's used just white and yellow to create her cheery card!  The looped twine is a big hit with me as well!  Congrats, Shannon!  You're my pick for the Queen of Clean this week! 



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cindy Lovell!


5 comments:

Sandi MacIver said...

Rita, thank you so very much for choosing my card, I'm so honored and I absolutely adored the sketch this week

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Jen, thank you so much for picking my card as the winner this week...I had so much fun working with this sketch!

Bobbi Mangas said...

It is beautiful Shannon!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations Shannon - beautiful card! Thanks so much for the shout out Cindy...loved the sketch as always!

brrenwick said...

Linda, thank you for choosing my card as a winner this week! This was such a fun sketch to play with!