Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Winners For Sketch 145!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Lori from Smiling While Stamping


I had so much fun checking out your cards in the gallery - you really made it hard for me to choose just one winner!  This week I have chosen Lori's clean card with that cute little image and sentiment. The embossed background is a fabulous addition and I love the perfect placement of those dots - they just work so well! Congrats, Lori on being our Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


5 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Thanks for the pick Karren.. This was a really fun Sketch!

Monica Maier said...

Congrats ladies, great cards!

Jenny Engelke said...

Thanks for choosing my card, Jen M! Much appreciated!

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo! Thanks Rita for picking my card! I love your challenge blog ~

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Thanks Jen for picking my card, feeling chuffed :) :) :) xx