Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Winners For Sketch 85

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Narelle has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean:  JoAnn at Crafty Nana's Blog

Thanks to everyone for joining in with my sketch this week! I loved seeing everyone's creations. Choosing a winner was extremely hard as there were so many gorgeous cards – but I kept coming back to JoAnn’s fabulous Father’s Day Card.  I absolutely adore the image JoAnn has used and love that she flipped the sketch on it's side as it works so well with the image and flagged sentiments. Her colouring is wonderful and the sponged clouds are a perfect finish to create this nautical scene. Fab man card!


Congratulations JoAnn!  You are the Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Amy!


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card for the Queen of Clean. I love playing along with Freshly Made Sketches.

Heather said...

Ee, thanks for the shout-out! I love playing along with you guys!

stampwithsandy said...

Thanks, Amy, and to all the DT! Big smiles on my face! Thanks for the awesome challenges!

Jenn said...

Another fun challenge, thanks Narelle for the great sketch and to Jen B for choosing me as her winner!! Looking forward to seeing next week's sketch x

Stef Perry said...

Thanks for the shout out Jen and for all the inspiration the whole DT's provide each week! Congrats to all the other winners!!