Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Winners For Sketch 39

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen M has chosen her Queen!  



And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Candace of Creatively Candace



The muted colors of Candace's card have a wonderful homespun feel to them - perfect to welcome a new little bundle!  The gingham patterned paper reminds me of a soft baby blanket.  I love that she added some zig-zag stitching and little pearls  around the circle.  These details and the lovely bow give the card some wonderful texture.  Congratulations Candace on being my pick for Queen of Clean!

Don't forget to come on back tomorrow for a fun sketch from Lesley!

The Clean Team

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great choices....love them ALL! Congrats to everyone!

Candace said...

I am so thrilled!!! Thanks, Jen! Congrats to all the princesses!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Thank you Cindy for picking me as a Princess this week! What a wonderful way to start the day. Congrats to all of the winners, beautiful cards!

Monica Hornof said...

Yay! Thanks for the nod ladies :)

Kim said...

Yay!! I'm a Princess!!! I think I needed that :) Thanks so much Tui, I love working with Freshly Made Sketches! To all the Clean Team, you all are very inspirational and I look forward to the next sketch :)Congrats to all the other Princesses too!!!!
~Kim

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thanks so much for the Perfect Princess honour :) Made my day!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Yee Haw!! Thanks, Allisa for selecting my card this week! Congrats to the rest of the princesses and Queen Candace on her gorgeous card! Have a great day gals and thanks for the awesome sketches every week! Hugs! :)

Lyndal said...

So many gorgeous creations again this week!!! Thank you so much for picking me as a Princess Linda :)

Arlene said...

WOW, thank you Linda for picking my card as a Perfect Princess! You have truly made my day! I will wear this badge proudly on my blog! :)

Terri Orr said...

Fabulous cards--congrats!